Skills: Pipeline Engineering
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tampa, FL, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
A Global Engineering firm is seeking an experienced candidate for their full time Sr. Pipeline Engineer position in Tampa, FL. This is an opportunity to join a stable team in providing services to the mining, oil and gas, infrastructure, urban development, water, and energy industries.
This is an urgent position as key projects will be kicking off within the next couple of weeks. Relocation assistance may be provided.
- Minimum of 7 years of industry experience as a Pipeline Engineer
- Professional Engineering License
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
- Oil & Gas pipeline experience
- Ability to cross train and develop younger staff
- Hands on permitting experience - Environmental knowledge
- Comfortable signing and sealing pipeline design packages
- Strong oil facility experience
Please apply with your most up to date resume, and I commit to responding in a timely manner to set up a call.