Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lusby, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, an LNG operating company is looking to hire a DCS Technician on a direct hire basis located in Maryland.
- Performs changes to existing Emerson DeltaV logic and HMI graphics, Combustion/Steam Turbine Controls, and other local Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
- Maintain the DCS network hardware and configuration
- Performs periodic backup on all DCS and supporting computers
- Submit drawings and configuration changes made on the DCS, network, and field instrumentation
- Basic understanding of all plant DCS, Safety Instrumented System (SIS), PLC, LNG re- gasification and liquefaction processes and control systems
- Two years of experience as DCS/PLC Technician in an industrial setting working with Emerson DeltaV DCS is required
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.