Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Sr. Electrical Engineer (Substations) - Utilities
A full-scale engineering, construction management and commissioning firm with a key focus on the Utilities Industry is currently expanding its Transmission & Distribution (T&D) team with the addition of a Sr. Electrical Engineer (Substations) in their Philadelphia, PA office.
They also have offices in New Jersey and New York the candidate may be able to be based out of.
The company is privately held and continuously growing. They have been in business for 25+ years and offer a stable and attractive work environment as well as a competitive pay structure.
- Physical Substation Conceptual layout design
- Substation evaluations and analysis - grounding and conduit
- Substation compliance - familiar with permitting
- P&C Design Development
Task may also include:
- Development of drawings/designs: one-line, three-line, and etc
- Power systems design, studies, and analysis - AC & DC systems
- Project Engineering & Support
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with industry specific experience
- 5+ Years' experience in the Utilities
- Direct experience with protective relay systems
- Direct experience with high voltage systems
- Working knowledge of NEC, NPPC, NERC, and IEEE/ANSI standards