Skills: Wireline Logging
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Anchorage, AK, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To work within a team to assist under supervision with the running of equipment on or offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with Expro's policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, maintenance and return of equipment.
- Liaise with clients representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client's requirements.
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members, and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro's reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Experience in onshore and/or offshore Wireline operations
- Knowledge and skill to perform Wireline operations and troubleshoot any Wireline related issues
- Knowledge of running Real Time Cased Hole Service tools up to and including Production Logging Tools, Perforating, Plug Settings, and CBL Tools
- Possess current NSTC card, TWIC card, and valid CDL
***ONLY APPLICANTS WHO LIVE IN ALASKA WILL BE CONSIDERED. ALL OTHERS WILL BE REJECTED***
Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
Our vision is to be the market leader in well flow management, using the industry’s best people, to deliver the highest standards of safety, quality and personalised customer service.
We provide a range of solutions across six areas of capability:
Exploration & Appraisal Testing
Subsea Safety Systems
Drilling & Completion
Flowback & Clean-up
Well Integrity & Intervention
Expro’s 40 years of experience and innovation empowers the company to offer tailor-made solutions for customers across the energy sector. With over 5,000 employees across 50 countries, Expro offers a truly global service solution.