Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Middle East
Administration of the HRIS system and SPOC for the interface with Group One HR system for Employee Data.
- Ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to relevant policies or laws.
- Ensure the interface with One HR works smoothly and all information uploaded into the system is accurate, valid and up to date.
Monthly Payroll processing for Regional Business Unit
- Review and ensure accuracy of all approved inputs.
- Track and deduct all employee advances, fines, withholdings etc.
- Reconciliation with last month's payroll file with clear explanation for variances.
- Calculation of part payments, retro-payments, full & final settlement, EOSB, balance leave pay etc.
- Ensure compliance and adheres to company's policies (INCOME framework, WPS, DoA etc.) relating to processing of payments to employees.
- Making payments via electronic transfer using the online bank portal and cheque.
- Provide service to all employee regarding concerns with payroll, research and trouble shoot any/all inquiries.
- Maintain control of company payroll files with strict confidentiality.
- Reconcile and provide input for processing of journal entries into the accounting system.
- Ensure all accruals for cost recharge are calculated and communicated timely to the accounting team.
- Coordinate the input and research and provide clarifications external audits.
Manage outsourced payroll for satellite offices including shadow payroll
- Coordinate all inputs, approval of monthly pay registers and payments for staff working in satellite offices.
- Coordinate with home payroll and host providers to ensure an accurate processing of shadow payroll with zero penalties and interest payments.
Administration of Benefits i.e. Life and Medical Insurance Plans etc. for all employees
- Coordination with the insurers/broker and accounting for invoicing and payments.
- Promptly addressing employee concerns or queries regarding policy and scope of benefits.
- Coordinating with insurers for claims or assistance during emergencies.
Drafting of standard Employment Contracts
- Use the standard templates to draft contracts based on approved offers.
- Ability to spot inconsistencies and flag potential issues.
Project manage specific assignments/tasks assigned by management.
Associate degree in Business Administration/Finance required, accounting qualification preferred.
Specific Knowledge / Skills / Experience
· Three years' experience in a payroll function involving multi-location environment.
· Confidence in working with numbers.
· A good practical understanding of the labor laws and wages protection system in the UAE.
· Excellent skills using MS Office incl. Word, Excel, Internet Explorer - MS Access will be an advantage.
· Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll & accounting system.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
· Excellent problem solving/judgement skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.