Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Other Skills: Shot Point Drilling
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Competitive Salary
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Myanmar
Position title: Shot Point Drilling Supervisors - Local Myanmar
Location: Yangon Myanmar
Work Schedule: 28/28 days Rotation
Estimated Period: end of Oct/ early Nov 2016 - end of Jul 2017
Duration: 9 Months
The person in charge must be able to know and enforce the following points:
- Knowledge of the company's project plan and technical specifications.
- Cross-check shot points (SP) positioning and numbers.
- To check drilling activities and check the final charge depth for each SP.
- To check the lithography during drilling and produce a detailed description report.
- To guarantee that Seismic Contractor personnel:
- Respect all safety work procedures including using of proper PPE.
- Minimize the impact of drilling works on environment and properties.
- Respect the environment and restore land at the end of the work.