Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Myanmar
Position title: HSE Supervisor - Local Myanmar required
Location: Yangon Myanmar
Work Schedule: 28/28 days Rotation
Estimated Period: end of Oct/ early Nov 2016 - end of Jul 2017
Duration: 9 Months
- HSE supervision on site and availability 24/7 for intervention during operation.
- Assisting the HSE Advisor in performing regular audits & inspections of operations and installations & update Action Track.
- Reporting to the HSE Advisor any kind of event, unsafe act and unsafe condition and in general any relevant HSE issue.
- Participating in HSE and technical meeting, if requested by the HSE Advisor.
- Participation in the dedicated Promotion Campaign, such us implementation of the SHOC system and of the Safety Incentive Program.
- Supervision of the implementation and monitoring the contractor compliance with the HSE plan and HSE bridging document respect in the work site.
- Participation to the monthly emergency drills organization and conduction.
- Monitoring of the waste and environmental management plans implementation.
- Ensuring that company Myanmar field is operated in a safe manner and with minimal environmental impact and guaranteeing compliance with all appropriate standards, legislations and laws.
The job holder must have:
- NEBOSH Certificate in Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of local and international codes and regulations regarding HSE requirements.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent written and spoken English.