Skills: Project Management
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: A Competitive Package
Location: (Burma), Myanmar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position title: Recording System Supervisor
Report to: Acquisition Supervisor and Geophysical Operations Superintendent
Duration: End of Oct - Jul 2017
Work Schedule: 28/28 (Site Rotational)
To supervise the correct deployment of the recording system, with the responsibility to meet the technical objectives of the project.
· Knowledge of the project plan and technical specification
· Cross-check the receivers layout and status
· Supervise the daily instrument tests QC
· know and comply the safety regulations as regards of material transportation
· Provide the daily production report
· To guarantee that Seismic Contractor personnel:
1. Respect all safety work procedures including using of proper PPE.
2. Minimize the impact of drilling works on environment and properties.
3. Respect the environment and restore land at the end of the work.
· Ability to provide guidance and advice on operations issues.
· Show consistency and assertiveness when making decisions.
· Capability to assess the requirements of the activity and verify the quality of delivered results.
· Ability to prepare accurate reports in a timely and effective manner.
· Good communication skills, both oral and written.
· Ability to work in team environments.
· Capacity to integrate within an international and national workforce.
· Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong commitment to HSE and ability to educate and persuade personnel to observe safety rules in accordance with eni policies and regulations.
· Supervisory abilities and planning capacity to individuate critical route.