Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: A Competitive Package
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position title: Permitting Coordinator
Report to: HSE Manager
Duration: Now - Jul 2017
Work Schedule: 28/28 (Site Rotational)
To ensure the continuous coordination of the permitting matters in the company work site.
· Application of Myanmar Sustainability Management System Policies, procedures and operating instructions on all seismic block workplaces.
· Support for the local communities engagement in preparation of the public consultation, approaching all kind of stakeholders in line with the company policies. Proactivity versus identification and engagement of the vulnerable groups. Active part of the grievance mechanism that the company will set up.
· Attendance during the consultation meeting, active part in the census of asset and land owners, farmers and squatters through the dedicated company questionnaire. Guarantying informed consultation & participation that have be:
1. Free: from interference and manipulation
2. Informed: meaningful information, culturally and linguistically understandable
3. Meaningful: participants availability duly considerate, outcomes part of the decision making
4. Non-discriminatory: vulnerable groups attendance guaranteed
5. Proportionate: adequate to the project impact
· Supervision and review in calculating the compensation price through a transparent and rational methodology foreseen by the company permitting procedure and apply it consistently to all affected communities and groups. Commitment to ensure a timely compensation.
· Support during the community investment management visits and any other kind of visit.
· Meeting organization, preparation, attendance, minute of meeting drafting & distribution.
· Responsible of the community investment training directly provided to the company and contractors employees. Revision of all the training materials for the training session not directly held and addressed to the contractors. Constant monitoring of the correctness of the training planned by the contractors and the respect of the training plan.
· Promoting stakeholder engagement on site through dedicated Promotion Campaign and Program.
· Implementation and monitoring the contractor/subcontractor compliance with the permitting procedure and the sustainability management system in the work site.
· Maintain good relations with local authorities.
· Ensuring that Myanmar field is operated in a sustainable manner and with minimal socioeconomic impact and guaranteeing compliance with all appropriate standards, legislations and laws.
· Cooperating with the Management in achieving company sustainability objectives.
· Great professionally with strong technical knowledge but also strong leadership and experience
· Burmese/English Language