Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Lead Relay Engineer - Philadelphia, PA Area
A privately held manufacturer of custom relay systems and control panels is currently looking to grow its Engineering division with the addition of a Lead Relay Engineer. The company has been around for over 105 years and offers a competitive compensation package that includes stock, flex work hours, 401k etc) and stable work environment.
- Documentation and designs in support of ongoing/new projects associated with medium to high-voltage substations.
- Facilitating project work that involves protection and control systems (P&C) that are microprocessor based
- Programming & Configuration of Control devices and/or SCADA systems
Task may include:
- Development of drawings/designs: wiring diagrams, one-line, three-line, relay and control schematics, and physical layouts
- Power systems design, studies, and analysis - AC & DC systems
- Project Engineering & Support
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with industry specific experience
- 5+ Years' experience in the Utilities Industry
- Direct experience with protective relay systems
- Direct experience facilitating Power Studies / Calculations
- Direct experience with medium to high voltage power generation systems
- Working knowledge of NEC, NPPC, NERC, and IEEE/ANSI standards