Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Skills: Roustabout, Well Servicing & Testing, Workover or Completion
Other Skills: Roughneck
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking EXCEPTIONAL & EXPERIENCED Workover Rig Crew Members
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career in one of the world's leading and fastest growing industries? Apply today to become part of the OWS team!
Optimum Well Service offers efficient and reliable well servicing solutions within the oil and gas industry. The core of our business is built on three pillars that we believe really do separate us from the rest: better EMPLOYEES, better EQUIPMENT, and better SERVICE! At OWS, excellence is our expectation, not our goal!
Check out available job positions below to see how you can contribute to our strong culture!
Job Qualification/Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one or more years experience in the position desired
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield well servicing operations is required
- Valid driving license (CDL Class B or higher, and air brake endorsement preferred)
- Valid Safety Certifications as required
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Current Medical Card's preferred
Applicants must also:
· Be safety conscious and follow procedures!
· Work hard and work smart!
· Be willing to learn!
Optimum Well Services (Optimum) is an equal opportunity employer. Optimum does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.