Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: 77036, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
New Tech Global is presently seeking a Tax Manager for a major Oil/Gas company. This is a full-time opportunity based in Houston, TX. The Tax Manager will lead the tax planning function for the Production & Completions Solutions segment.
- Implement tax strategies that are aligned to minimize all type of tax expense while supporting strategic operating goals of the segment
- Develop tax saving opportunities to reduce the segment ETR
- Participate in tax risk assessments to enable the segment to mitigate unintended tax exposures
- Assists in general tax planning related to dispositions and reorganizations of CAPS related legal entities
- Helps develop, implement and monitor Transfer pricing policies
- Participates in acquisition due diligence analysis in respect to taxes for the segment as well as integration efforts
- Helps review various lump sum bids and tenders involving cross border taxation elements, provide advice
- Must possess a B.S.. in Accounting or Finance & CPA
- Candidate must hold 7 years of experience holding a Management position
- Significant experience in federal and state income tax, sales and use, excise, ad valorem tax
- Software skills: RIA Tax or CCH, ERP, Powerpoint & Excel
- Experience in foreign tax requirements associated with PE creation, branch taxation, withholding tax, VAT, and other indirect taxes
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented when needed
- Familiar with US international taxation inbound and outbound aspects and double tax treaty analysis
- Significant experience with income tax accounting and reporting (provisions)
- Ability to Manage multiple responsibilities
- Transfer pricing policy experience
- Experience with developing internal controls related to taxation
- Familiarity with due diligence in acquisitions related to tax issues
New Tech Global is a U.S. based engineering and consulting firm dedicated to providing opportunities for independent consultants in the upstream oil and gas industry. We have the largest and most experienced staff working to provide the best and most diverse opportunities anywhere in the world.
New Tech Global offers dependable electronic payment, general liability insurance coverage, consultant appreciation programs, engineering support staff to assist consultants anywhere in the world, and opportunities world-wide. Our current client list consists of majors, mid-majors and large and small independents all around the world.
We have an honest and dedicated staff working tirelessly to find the opportunities that you are looking for. New Tech Global has U.S. branch offices in Houston, Fort Worth, Midland, Lafayette, Denver, Pittsburgh, and Tyler. Internationally, we are located in Mexico City and Dubai with ongoing activity in more than 25 countries around the world.
Visit us at http://www.ntglobal.com