Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Sr. Substation Engineer
A full-scale engineering, construction management and commissioning firm with a key focus on the Power Generation & Renewables sectors is currently expanding its Transmission & Distribution (T&D) team with the addition of a Sr. Substation Engineer in their Philadelphia, PA office.
They also have offices in New Jersey and New York the candidate may be able to be based out of.
The company is privately held and continuously growing. They have been in business for 25+ years and offer a stable and attractive work environment as well as a competitive pay structure.
- Physical Substation layout design
- Substation evaluations and analysis - grounding, grading, foundation and conduit plans
- Substation compliance
- Understanding of P&C Schematics
Task may include:
- Development of drawings/designs: one-line, three-line, and etc
- Power systems design, studies, and analysis - AC & DC systems
- Project Engineering & Support
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with industry specific experience
- 5+ Years' experience in the Utilities, Power Generation, or Renewables industries
- Direct experience with high voltage power generation systems
- Working knowledge of NEC, NPPC, NERC, and IEEE/ANSI standards