Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pecos, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
PRODUCTION OPERATOR - WEST TEXAS - prefer candidates who live in the area of Pecos, Odessa, Midland, Fort Stockton, Wink, and Monahans Texas. No relocation or Per Diem is being offered at this time.
Production Operators: This position is responsible for oil and gas well operations, well testing, operating and maintaining field equipment and facilities, surveillance of general field operations and maintenance of various databases regarding production and operations. Seeking candidates in the West Texas area: Pecos, Odessa, Midland, Fort Stockton, Wink, and Monahans Texas.
- Non-scheduled call-outs outside normal business hours can be expected.
- Types of well include flowing, beam pump (with electronic pump-off controller), plunger lift, water injection and water disposal.
- Types of facilities include production tank batteries, flowlines, LACT (lease automatic custody transfer) facilities, water injection plants, natural gas compression, cathodic protection and metering devices (electronic gas measurement and others).
- Job is to be performed employing safe work practices while utilizing acceptable environmental procedures to maximize earnings while minimizing costs on assigned oil and gas producing properties.
- Daily monitoring of multiple well sites by vehicle.
- Test, calibrate and troubleshoot equipment and mechanical problems.
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by client and regulatory agencies.
- General housekeeping and field maintenance.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience :
- T-2 Certified but not required
- 3+ Years Oil & Gas Industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of oil and gas production operations preferred, but will train acceptable candidate
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as by self without direct supervision
- High School Grad or GED. Some college or technical training preferred
- Valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
- Must be able to pass DOT Testing and background check
- Computer knowledge - Proficient utilizing MS Windows environment
- Prefer E-Vin or TOW experience but not required
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritization
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- General mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Ability to identify operational inefficiencies
- Understanding of Business fundamentals
- Ability to implement cost effective solutions
- Technical Skills related to math and analytical thinking
- Understanding of Importance of Environmental and Safe Work Practices
- Achieves Superior Performance - Has a commercial and sustainable mind-set to deliver results on time, on budget and to a high quality, ensuring that all activities adhere to safety standards, add value and contribute to growth for the Penspen Group business.
- Delivers with Focus - Takes initiative to anticipate challenge and ensure performance is delivered with energy and perseverance, taking responsibility and accountability to respond flexibly and ensure quality outcomes.
- Exeeds Client Expectations - Expends effort to ensure maximum internal and external client satisfaction, through building excellent stakeholder relationships and striving to exceed client expectations through the delivery of quality products and services.