Skills: Emergency Response, Safety Engineering, Security
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + 401k plan + Health Plan
Location: Louisiana, United States, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
EnRJ Partners is looking to identify a Security and Emergency Response Manager to work in Louisiana for a reputable Engineering company.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience with at least 3 years of supervisory/leadership role experience in Emergency Response and/or Facility Security or equivalent military experience. Recent FSO, Maritime Security or relevant experience including security and emergency response preferred.
- Possess a general understanding of LNG transportation, storage and processing including security, maintenance, operations, governmental regulations and associated codes and standards.
- In-depth knowledge of plant security procedures, Emergency Response and Maritime Transportation Security Act.
- In depth working knowledge of U.S. Coast Guard, MTSA, TWIC, DOT, NFPA and appropriate OSHA regulations and International regulations (ISPS) is required.
The Security/Emergency Response Manager reports to the Director HSSE and has the responsibility to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) protection.
The Security/Emergency Response Manger is responsible for maintaining the Site Facility Security Plan ensuring that the site is ready to respond to any changes to a MARSEC Level, directs and supervises the security for the company including acting as the Facility Security Officer.
The Security & Emergency Response Manager is responsible for coordinating activities between contractors, regulatory agencies, local law enforcement and local emergency response agencies to protect the resources, assets and workers that are required to operate the LNG terminal. Support other safety related initiatives as required.
The position will also be responsible to coordinate disaster response or crisis management activities, provide disaster preparedness training, and prepare emergency plans and procedures for natural (e.g., hurricanes, floods, earthquakes), or technological (e.g., hazardous materials spills) disasters or hostage situations.
EnRJ Partners – Engineering Success
Technical staffing company providing outcome focussed recruitment solutions to the global Oil & Gas Industry.
We provide the following solutions:
· Direct Hire & Retained Search
· Contract Hire & Compliant Payroll Solutions
· Contractor Mobilisation
· Talent Mapping – Competitor Analysis
Our extensive market network means we can deliver individual, team or project resources across all the whole Oil & Gas life cycle.
Senior Appointments – Executive Hires
· Project Management / PMC
· Subsurface: Geoscience & Drilling
· Subsea & Pipeline
· Project Services
· Discipline Engineering