Skills: Reliability Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $110000 - $130000 per annum
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
LOCATION: Houston, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, an operating company is looking to hire a Mechanical Reliability Engineer - Rotating Equipment on a direct hire basis located in Houston, TX.
- Identify and manage rotating equipment asset and supporting/surrounding systems reliability risks, which could adversely affect plant or business operations
- Developing, optimizing and implementing equipment stewardship strategies, premises and programs that will maximize asset value creation, safe equipment operation, and controlled cost
- Technical support, guidance and expertise on rotating equipment/assets and supporting projects, from front-end engineering through detailed design, costing estimates, fabrication, inspection/validation, installation, commissioning, and maintenance
- Reliability gaps closure through development and implementation of reliability-centered maintenance principles and programs
- Establishing and driving reliability engineering principles and best work practices
- Directing and overseeing major overhauls and repairs to critical rotating equipment
- Provide technical support to all Maintenance Engineers, Reliability Specialist and Mechanical Technicians on mechanical repairs, troubleshooting problems, and equipment installation issues
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in reliability field of the chemicals, petrochemical or manufacturing industry
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.