Skills: Commercial Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Raeburn are handling an executive position based with a construction client in West Sussex. This is a Nationwide role so location is flexible with a lot of UK wide travel.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director with a functional reporting interface with the Corporate Commercial Manager, the post holders' main accountability is to ensure that the effective management of commercial risk and opportunity is undertaken throughout the workstreams activities.
- All commercial functions within the workstream
- To provide support in the development of commercial systems and processes and oversee their implementation and review within the operational business.
- To liaise and develop long term relationships with Associate Directors, senior managers and others as required in client, supply chain and other partner organisations to maximise all potential business opportunities.
- To maintain an up to date awareness of activities and standards within business sectors as they relate to this appointment.
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the Company Vision and Mission.
- To demonstrate appropriate experience, training and qualifications for the post.
Key Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 10 years commercial experience
- A minimum of 5 years commercial management experience in an analogous senior management position
- Thorough understanding of common contracts forms and their application
- Relevant Academic and Professional Qualifications e.g. MRICS, MSc Construction Law
- Knowledge of Dispute Resolution including ADR, Arbitration and litigation
- Extensive Major Project experience
- Ideal Locations: Midlands / North West / North
- Happy with UK Wide travel
- Able to set out good business objectives
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.