Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Senior Planning Engineer for the on-going Electrical Infrastructure Plan for the ExxonMobil Antwerp Refinery. You will be responsible for a complete planning, scheduling service and progress measurement to both the project and corporate management for project and proposal activities.
- Establish the requirements of each project with regard to the scope of services, job specific planning, scheduling, progress measurement and reporting procedures
- Regularly prepare and update schedules of work on current projects to ensure that activities are effectively planned, resourced and completed
- Prepare, update and issue the weekly and monthly project reports
- Keep closes liaison with the project team, client personnel and construction contractors to maintain satisfactory working relationships
- Identify as soon as possible potential critical issues and mitigation actions
Skills / Qualifications
- Technical master degree, preferably in Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in an engineering / construction environment, operating in petrochemical plants (oil & gas, refining, power plants) with proven experience in EPC contracts
- Fluency in English and in Dutch is a mandatory requirement
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera software and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of other project control tools is a plus
- Significant interpersonal, interface and problem solving skills and tot commitment to service
- Able to integrate with the whole organization in order to achieve common goals
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.