Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Izmir, Turkey
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for HSE Supervisors to be based in Izmir, Turkey to work on the construction of the STAR Aegean Refinery. This position will be on a Fixed Term Contract basis and is expected to run until the end of 2018.
The STAR Aegean Refinery is a greenfield complex crude oil refinery in the Izmir region with the capacity to process 214,000 barrels of crude oil per day. It comprising various process units including Crude and Vacuum, Coker, MEROX, Hydrocracker, Diesel Hydrotreatment, Naphtha, Amines & SWS, Sulfur and CCR. This project is being executed by an EPC Contractor and Amec Foster Wheeler is delivering Project Management Consultancy services to STAR for this prestige project.
- Implement HSE policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance to HSE standards (including client HSE requirements)
- Conduct scheduled field visits and inspections; follow up on corrective actions
- Support site-specific HSE training requirements
- Assist in the investigation of incidents for root cause identification and preventive action
- Support managing control of health and environmental hazards and exposures
- Monitor the HSE recognition program
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree – associates or bachelors degree in safety or other relevant field of study preferred
- 5+ years of experience in site HSE Supervision
- Proven experience in Site HSE supervision in construction sites
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.