Skills: Construction Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Lysekil, Sweden
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Turnover Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position will be on a fixed term basis and will be based on a client site in Lyeskil, Sweden.
- Define and itemise the entire work scope into system packages to enable useful commissioning and start up work to take place in a controlled and disciplined manner by utilising FWUK OU, Client, contractor and vendor engineering documentation and electronic data
- Progressively transfer responsibility for the works to the start up and commissioning organisation ensuring that system turnover is fully accepted by signature
- Compile agreed lists of system exception items to be completed by agreed dates, and to monitor and record completion of such exception items
- Compile, collate, store and turnover the construction quality data books for final transfer to Client
Skills / Qualifications
Skills and Experience
- Experience working on major construction projects, ideally in a refinery environment
- Experience in a similar role
- IT literate
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.