Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Waynesboro, GA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure has an opportunity available for a Health and Safety Supervisor at the Vogtle project site in Waynesboro, GA.
- Support employees and Subcontractors in the implementation of the health, safety, and environmental execution plan
- Coordinate targeted HSE meetings, distributing information to relevant stake holders
- Execute an in-field governance function to assess the compliance of Contractors and Subcontractors
- Assist in the management, notification, investigation and reporting of incidents and hazards as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years working directly within the HSE profession in addition to at least a BSc degree, or equivalent, in health, environment or safety or within a related field
- Without a degree, must have a minimum of seven (7) years experience in health, environment and or safety, within the construction industry
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.