Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 16 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are - SOFOMATION - a human resource staffing agency providing highest standards of quality and professionalism. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and yet personal services both to our clients and applicants and our ability to supply the right staff complements the recruitment needs of our esteemed clients.
We are having the following urgent openings in one of the leading Petrochemical Company of Saudi for the position of "EH&S Tools Specialist"
Position: - "EH&S Tools Specialist"
Job status: - Family Status
Job Type: - Direct hire
Salary: - Will convey to you on call
Interview Dates & Location: - October or November 2016
Education Qualification / Years of Experience:
· Diploma in IT, or any related fields.
· 16 years of experience relevant experience in oil and gas industry (Petrochemical experience would be an advantage)
· Knowledge of the Manage Production and EH&S Work Processes the tools are designed to enable
· Knowledge of the following applications: WebEDMS, Logbook, MOC, MTL, OTS, Training Matrix Grid, Event & Action Tool, Compliance Task Tool, Compliance Plan tool, Variance tool, GEI, GIRD, RC Database, MSDS tool, Model Practices Archives, RTMS, BBP, and new applications that are developed for use in Operate Plant
· Knowledge of utility applications: such as Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Access, and File Security Management tools
· Knowledge of any local applications to be supported within Company
· Knowledge of how to setup a file service and directory structure including security access permissions
· Proficiency at program installations and troubleshooting
Implement and support EH&S applications and tools used in Company's EH&S work processes and management system. And provide coaching and support to the EH&S Corporate and Compliance organizations and other users of the tools and applications in the EH&S management system
· Support implementation and use of EH&S tools and applications for all functions and facilities in Company with a need for the EH&S tools.
· Work with M&E Leaders, other Functional Leaders and plant resources to implement the applications.
· Responsible for application specific training materials, training and coaching of users on the proper use of the applications and how the tools support the associated work processes.
· Provide support to the plant resources for the applications
· Work with the Company I/T professionals to support and enhance the applications.
· Lead Company's EH&S Tools Network to provide support to plants and other key users of the EH&S tools.
· Participate in M&E's work process network once initiated.
· Assist in translating applications and documentation provided from supplier into Company documents.
· Define, report, and help resolve problems with the applications.
· Suggest and provide value case for enhancements to better support the associated work processes and improve user productivity.
· Support the evaluation, testing and piloting of new applications.
· Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager
If Interested please provide the details (as it is mandatory to send our client) mentioned below and please send your updated resume in a word format for the further proceedings!!! By Today Itself ASAP
· Total years of work Experience :-
· Years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry:-
· Years of experience in "Petrochemical Industry":-
· Years of experience in "EH&S Tools Specialist":-
· Years of experience in "Corporate Env, Health, Safety":-
· Highest Education Qualification:-
· Marital Status:-
· Current Basic/Net (take home excluding Benefits) salary in USD/Month :-
· Current Benefits:-
· Expected Basic/Net (take home excluding Benefits) salary USD / Month :-
· Expected Benefits:-
· Notice Period :-
· Nationality / Dual Nationality :-
· Current Location :-
· Date of Birth(mandatory) :-
· Contact Nos. & Availability Times on you own expense:-