Skills: Mechanic, Mechanical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Conroe, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Aegion Coating Services is looking for an experienced Field Technicians to work in California.
Aegion Coating Services, a part of Aegion's Corrosion Protection platform, is a consolidation of Commercial Coating Services International, LLC (CCSI) and CRTS, Inc. Headquartered in Conroe, Texas, the company serves the U.S., Canada, the Middle East and South America. Aegion Coating Services combines a variety of pipeline coating and rehab technologies for both onshore and offshore installations, including robotic field joint OD and ID coating, custom FBE coating solutions, specialized equipment, foam trench breaker and inspection services.
- Responsible for performing coating process and meeting customers' coating requirements
- Responsible for verifying customers' coating requirements using the necessary QC/Inspection test equipment, as required
- Responsible for maintaining ACS equipment used in the coating process
- Responsible for receiving inventory and inspection of ACS supplied equipment and products at field locations
- Technical courses, degree or experience in Electronics, Aeronautics, Automotive, Mechatronic or Mechanical technologies preferred
- Minimum of 6 months experience with electro-mechanical equipment or related field
- Experience with mechanical operations/troubleshooting/repair
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) or liquid coating experience, and/or industrial coating experience. Onshore or offshore work experience in job related field
- Internal Diameter (ID) or Outer Diameter (OD) pipeline coating experience
- Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Travel internationally or domestically to support our oil, gas, mining or utility industry customers, 85% of the time
- Meet all internal safety standards
- Must have a valid driver's license and eligible to obtain a passport
- Fluent in English; and any other language is a plus
- Frequent computer-related activities, ability to work with complex spreadsheets, databases and presentation software and learn new
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) required
- Regularly exposed to electrical and moving mechanical parts of equipment, tools and machinery. The employee must be aware of when to wear personal safety protective gear
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds at any given time. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Frequent driving is required
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, paid Overtime, Per Diem, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.