Skills: NDT Technician, Pipe Inspection / NDT
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Conyers, GA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Corrosion Technician II.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Plan and perform duties involved with testing, evaluation and installation of cathodic protection systems to inhibit corrosion on various structures
- Work with specific objectives and instruction from senior staff on customer drawings and specifications
- Conduct various specific test procedures to gather data for evaluation purposes
- Gather structure-to-soil potential data, soil measurements and rectifier data
- Sketch rectifiers, anodes, test stations, and other design features on prepared drawings
- Assist senior staff in the preparation of survey reports and final job reports
- Sketch physical features of installation site for subsequent detail
- Organize and reduce data gathered, prepare charts and tables
- Assemble data for preparation of final client report including service recommendations
- Diagnose and recommend remedies for system difficulties observed during resurvey operations
- Recommend modifications as needed
- Provide maintenance of field test equipment, ensure good operating condition and render minor repairs
- Basic NACE Corrosion courses and NACE CP Level 1 certification helpful
- 2 years related experience required
- Basic Operator Qualifications required
- OSHA classes required
- Strong team, internal customer service skills and problem solving skills are a must
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to travel to client sites regularly (75% travel, usually only during the week with some weekend travel)
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, paid Overtime, Per Diem, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.