Client: Oil & Gas Service Company
Location: La Brea Base, Trinidad
Basis: Client considering contract or staff basis
- Engage in weekly reconciliation of Inventory records.
- Verify that third - party yard operators comply with company materials handling and storage instructions.
- Update and maintain inventory control and accuracy in the system, to agreed targets & reflected in the physical count.
- Ensure that vendors comply with correct preparation and completeness of documentation. This includes proper description, material code, and serial/part numbers for movement of off - site inventory. This includes inventory issues from off - site stock and returns from the rig.
- Perform a variety of general clerical duties supporting the off - site inventory.
- Standardize all company Materials/Inventory control procedures, insuring flow of information & controls.
- Organize & identify layout of material / equipment in inventory, and implement in the warehouses.
- Ensure that warehouse maintenance is kept at an acceptable standard.
- Organize and tag all inventory items in the air conditioned room.
- Establish procedures for material tracking Create material tagging system for all inventory items, traceability, and recording at the base, at the ware house.
- Update and maintain inventory control and accuracy in the system, to agreed targets & reflected in the physical count
- Between 7 - 10 years' experience in oilfield equipment warehousing, stock control & inventory management
- Working knowledge of SAP
Minimum Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours)
- Maintain positive working relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify priorities, co-ordinate resources and manage the performance of operations activities
- Strong ability to drive change and be innovative