Skills: Business Development
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: US$5000 - US$6000 per month + benefits
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale. Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staff
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures
- At least 10 years in Business Development & Strategy Development role, including proven track record in sales as well as proven experience in leading a team to achieving sales targets
- Candidate must have the knowledge of the principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Strong Analytical skills in sales forecasting
- Background working on HVAC, with technical knowledge in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong Market knowledge in the Indonesia Market for Residential HVAC
- Strong command in English Language both in written and spoken skills is a MUST. Equally strong communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia
- Degree Holder - Business Management/Marketing/Mechanical Engineering
For interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321
Spencer Ogden recruits the best international talent across all energy sectors, providing industry leading services to our candidates at every stage of the project life cycle.
Our global network of international offices give you access to the world’s most exciting permanent, contract and temporary positions, offering a world of opportunity to our candidates.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in professional, proactive global energy recruitment – and our Oil & Gas team is no exception. Our managers have a wealth of experience both in recruitment and on-site, giving them the perfect insight and knowledge to understand your recruitment needs. We deliver worldwide across the upstream and downstream sectors to an award-winning standard - and it’s how we do it that makes all the difference.
To meet the challenges, we bring local knowledge with a global perspective and work within the political, geographical, social and cultural reality, not against it.
We also have a bespoke, end-to-end recruitment solution to overcome the challenges of mobilizing personnel into these harsh environments when needed. Wherever you are in the world we have comprehensive candidate care including an in-house team dedicated to our contractors.