Bismarck, ND, US
Bismarck, ND, US
Skills: Environmental Engineer, Geologist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bismarck, ND, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Earth Systems, Inc. is seeking a Senior Engineer / Geologist to perform the following tasks:
- Task and Project Management
- SPCC Plans and SWPPP Compliance
- Air Permitting
- Miscellaneous Regulatory Permitting
- Develop and maintain effective client relations
- Direct and supervise technical assignments and manage entire projects or specific elements of projects
- Strong commitment to company's Safety Program; follow company safety standards, site safety standards and maintain safe workplace practices
- Assist in Preparing Assessment and Remediation Reports
This position would require approximately 25% travel within North Dakota and surrounding states. The Bismarck office supports the oil exploration and production industry in the following areas: Environmental Engineering, Contamination Assessment and Remediation, Environmental Compliance, Property Transfer Assessments, and Permitting.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 10+ years relevant experience
- North Dakota engineering license or ability to obtain within 6 months
- General knowledge of regulatory requirements for various government agencies
- An individual with strong written and oral communication skills, strong desire to provide excellent, innovative, practical customer services and a commitment to technical excellence
- Strong work ethic
- Self -motivated
- Must be well organized, have the ability to manage and prioritize several assignments at one time; deliver on time and on budget
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving policy
Preferred Qualifications/Experience includes:
- Prior experience supporting the E&P industry
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification
- Prior experience supporting the Oil and Gas industry
- A background in remediation and assessment
Salary is based upon experience.
Earth Systems offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits packages and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, successful, team-oriented environment. Bonuses and commissions are available for employees who successfully expand Earth Systems' existing client base. Earth Systems is a drug-free workplace. Strict adherence to corporate health and safety practices is a requirement for any position offered at Earth Systems. We are an equal opportunity workplace that encourages diversity in the workforce.
To expedite the hiring process, please make sure you meet the requirements before you apply.