Skills: FPSO / FPU , Naval Architecture
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Johor Malaysia, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: South Asia
In association with a leading engineering firm in MALAYSIA, ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a PROJECT MANAGER - FPSO.
Based in Johor, this is a permanent position which will suit personnel seeking career stability, long-term development and professional growth in a challenging environment.
While reporting to the General Manager of Project Management, the purpose of this role is to manage FPSO projects via leading, building and enhancing project management capabilities. In addition, optimising resources, cost control and the maintenance of industry standards fall under said position's remit.
The responsibilities connected to this role include, but isn't limited to;
- Direct and manage FPSO projects to ensure that the targeted operational profit margin is met
- Manage and control all third party contracts to ensure the fulfilment of work packages
- Strategize, manage and control all facilities and utilities required for the project execution
- Develop and maintain business relationships with customers who include clients, authorities, partners and associates
- Strategize and control projects' schedule and contingency plans
- Provide leadership direction and guidance to team members
Suitable candidates should hold the following qualifications, experiences and skills;
- A BSc Degree in Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least 12 years of experience within the FPSO industry
- Extensive Project Management of FPSO conversion exposure
- Project Management, Contract Management and Oil & Gas topsides expertise
The ideal candidate will be a strategic leader with a business focus, inspiring trust and demonstrating integrity.
Potential candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.