Skills: Contracts Administration
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Crawley, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn have taken in an exciting new opportunity to join a leading construction client based in West Sussex.
This role would work closely with the Strategy, Bidding, Project Engineering, Procurement and Commercial Team, Operational Personnel and Support Services to obtain relevant information for writing quality bid solutions for prequalification and tender submissions.
Supporting Bid Managers/Solution Leads as directed and produce well-structured written responses to Clients requirements and agreed company solutions.
· To ensure all issues and relevant information that is communicated is considered in developing and completing written solutions.
· To ensure written responses for prequalification and tender submissions are completed in a timely manner and that they are in accordance with agreed deliverables.
· To generate written responses that are completed to a high acceptable standard and are compliant, clear and customer focussed.
· To provide inputs to the lessons learnt process from involvement with previous submissions.
Candidates should have a good standard and level of general education as well as;
· Proven experience of producing written commentaries and solutions for prequalification and tender submission documents would be desirable
· Experience of working within the highway and civil engineering sectors or related industries would be desirable
· An understanding of operational and technical issues/considerations to allow the compilation of written solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities is desirable.
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.