Skills: Electrical Engineering
Other Skills: Site Management of Cabling works for MV/HV /EHV Cable projects
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Nature of work: Site Management of Cabling works for MV/HV /EHV Cable projects
1) He will be responsible for the scheduling and monitoring civil Activities e.g. excavation, Cable Laying, backfilling and reinstatement, Construction of Road crossing ducts by Open cut and NDRC related to EHV cable laying projects.
2) He will be responsible for resources planning, work allocation, productivity monitoring and cost control in effective manner.
3) He shall ensure checking for bending radii, cable pulling methodology, assessing and arrangement of cable laying equipment, drum setup etc. are followed as per QA /QC plan and as per manufacturer recommendations.
4) He is also responsible for managing the work with consultants, other agencies and proactively resolving any issues raised by consultant or Authorities as and when required.
5) He is also responsible for the day to day work supervision, monitoring, and progress reporting as per project schedule.
6) He will be responsible for preparing day to day work allocation program based on Overall Project Time Schedule and Identifying potential risks in his work area and work with Project Manager for the mitigation plan of the risks.
7) Supervising contracted staff.
8) Ensuring safety inspections and proper HSE being implemented as per HSE plan for construction and site safety.
9) Motivating the workforce. Problem solving
10) Ensure that all works carried out are undertaken within Owner's codes of practice
11) Coordinate with Store keeper to ensure track deliveries, stock and materials both local and CIF are deployed properly with proper record and ensure deliveries to relevant storage facilities as recommended by manufacturer. Overall ensure proper store management implementation.
12) Maintain accurate and up to date records for site attendance, site induction, tool, box talks, accidents, good received, weekly site records, site safety inspections, plant register records and all staff related forms / administration.