Skills: HR - General
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
PETRONAS ICT Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), Malaysia’s fully integrated petroleum company. We are the digital technology enabler that supports PETRONAS to be a leading oil & gas multinational of choice. Our multinational workforce of more than 1,600 people deliver information and communication technology (ICT) solutions within PETRONAS in 65 countries, servicing more than 51,000 employees worldwide.
*The Employment Term & Conditions for jobs advertised may vary across the PETRONAS group of companies.
Manager, Organisational Development
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor's Degree/Adv. Diploma
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• Master’s Degree would be an advantage.
• 8-10 years working experience in Human Resource Operations and Strategic Human Resource.
• Knowledge and application of Hay Job Evaluation methodology.
• Understanding of organizational development requirements, structure and processes.
• Understanding of operation and commercials of an ICT related organization.
• Good command in English, both writing and speaking.
• Good presentation and communication skills are essential for the successful engagement of stakeholders and employees.
The Manager is responsible to manage and monitor the Organisational Development (OD) department comprises of organisational design & structure, job architecture, job description as well as job evaluation and grading within PETRONAS ICT, in alignment with PETRONAS ICT’s business strategy and roadmap towards achieving world class ICT. This position reports directly to the Head, Talent Acquisition & Organisational Development.
• Monitor OD strategic initiatives in alignment with Human Resources strategy to deliver departmental business plans by adopting industry best practices to achieve delivery and operations excellence within the department.
• Design and develop relevant OD programs that supports the business needs, to ensure their objectives are met. Have a sense of business acumen to fully identify the requirements from OD perspective. Resolve issues efficiently with minimal business impact.
• Manage and review the organization design and development strategies to ensure all activities comply with PETRONAS ICT’s policies and processes.
• Conduct job analysis and job evaluation to determine appropriate salary grade or level assignment for new position created or current position role with expanded scope of responsibilities.
• Manage the implementation of job design, architecture and evaluation activities.
• Monitor the organization structures in ensuring the structure and number of jobs are updated and reflect current manpower needs.
• Manage the workforce planning and prepare the manpower reporting.
• Conduct organization vitality exercise to assess on structures and reporting relationships, span and layer and manager-employee ratios for Management Committee to support the organization business objectives and directions as well as inputs to employee promotion and talent development.
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500. Operating our core business in the Upstream and Downstream sectors, we are present in more than 65 countries since first incorporated in 1974. We are among the top five oil and gas companies (in terms of production) and the most profitable company in Asia. We steadily drive for new solutions and continue pushing boundaries to manage new realities and add value to oil and gas resources in a manner that carefully balances commercial, environmental and social considerations. www.petronas.com