Skills: Executive, HR - General
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
PETRONAS ICT Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), Malaysia’s fully integrated petroleum company. We are the digital technology enabler that supports PETRONAS to be a leading oil & gas multinational of choice. Our multinational workforce of more than 1,600 people deliver information and communication technology (ICT) solutions within PETRONAS in 65 countries, servicing more than 51,000 employees worldwide.
*The Employment Term & Conditions for jobs advertised may vary across the PETRONAS group of companies.
Executive, Org Development
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor's Degree/Adv. Diploma
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• 6 - 8 years working experience in Human Resource Operations.
• Understanding of organizational development requires, structure and processes would be an advantage.
• Understand of operation and commercials of an ICT related organization.
• Good command in English, both writing and speaking.
• Good presentation and communication skills are essential for the successful engagement of stakeholders and employees.
This person is responsible for the implementation and execution of organisational development programs comprises of organisational design & structure, job architecture, job description as well as job evaluation and grading within PETRONAS ICT, in alignment with PETRONAS ICT’s business strategy and roadmap towards achieving world class ICT. This position reports directly to the Manager, Organisational Development.
• Execute OD strategic initiatives in alignment with Human Resource’s strategy to deliver departmental business plans by adopting industry best practices to achieve delivery and operations excellence within the department.
• Execute and maintain OD programs that support the business needs to ensure their objectives are met and maintain a good relationship with the respective stakeholders by applying knowledge in organizational assessment to designing, developing, implementing and evaluation change management programs and organizational problem solving. Resolve issues efficiently with minimal business impact.
• Execute the organization design and development strategies in accordance to PETRONAS ICT’s policies and processes.
• Conduct job analysis and evaluation to determine appropriate salary grade assignment for new position created or current position role with expanded scope of responsibilities.
• Execute the implementation of job architecture and evaluation activities.
• Maintain and update organisation wide structure on a monthly basis to ensure number of jobs are updated and reflect current manpower needs.
• Assist in conducting organization vitality exercise to assess on structures and reporting relationships, span and layer and manager-employee ratios for Management Committee to support the organization business objectives and directions as well as inputs to employee promotion and talent development.
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500. Operating our core business in the Upstream and Downstream sectors, we are present in more than 65 countries since first incorporated in 1974. We are among the top five oil and gas companies (in terms of production) and the most profitable company in Asia. We steadily drive for new solutions and continue pushing boundaries to manage new realities and add value to oil and gas resources in a manner that carefully balances commercial, environmental and social considerations. www.petronas.com