Abu Dhiba, Saudi Arabia
Abu Dhiba, Saudi Arabia
Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Other Skills: well testing,SWT,Operator,Supervisor
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Abu Dhiba, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are working on a project to deploy Sr. Surface Well Testing Operator/Surface Well Testing Operator and Well test supervisors for an Oil Service company at Abu Dhabi.
Experience range required: For Operators:upto 8 years and For Supervisors : 7 years to 17 years
Onshore expereince is must
Job description for operators:
· Testing (Downhole - Drill Stem Test and Surface):
· Experience of DST including preparation of the downhole string - plugs, packers, sleeves, valves
· Experience of Surface equipment including choke, separator, flare
· Experience of pre- and post job including ability to quickly redress the DST tools
· Ability to do basic trouble shooting of equipment
Job description for Supervisors:
• Supervise and perform periodical test programs and monitor well performance in low/high pressure onshore, sweet /sour gas, oil & gas wells.
• Have good operational and maintenance skills of following equipment - flow head, choke manifold 10K & 15 K, 3-Phase horizontal separator, sand trap and sand filters, SSV (surface safety valve), indirect heaters, ESD (emergency shutdown system). Artificial lifts like electrical submersible pumps, sucker rod pumps, progressive cavity pumps, beam gas compressors on low gas producing well, transfer pump, surge tank and gauge tanks etc.
• Have operational capabilities of testing well production range of 100 to 5,000 bbl/d with BS&W range of 0 to 100 % and API gravity range of 15 to 45 on mobile production separator.
• Have good operational and complete calibration skills of following equipments - Dead weight testers, Senior Orifice meter Daniel, Pressure controllers, pressure test pumps, Level controllers, Pressure and level actuators, Safety relief valves, Flow computer, differential chart recorders Barton, oil and gas flow meters, chemical injection, API kit, salinity kit, etc.
• Knowledge of ASTM standard methods for water cut analysis, API gravity analysis, Gas gravity analysis, Salinity analysis, pH .
• Good knowledge of development and implementation of safe operating procedures.
• Representative knowledge of industry standards in well testing;
• Safety leadership skills;
• Experience of sand management is bonus
• An ability to manage a multi-cultural work force