Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuwait, Kuwait
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A great opportunity for a Geophysicist to work for one of the leading contractors in the Kuwait on a tax free salary. The company are well established with a large array of mega value projects.
I am looking for a Geophysicist to be based on an ongoing project in Kuwait, for which will be a permanent position within the Main Contractor. The successful Geophysicist will have experience with UXO (Unexploded Ordnance) preferably with experience of the North American industry.
- Having relevant degree or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in UXO Geophysical data processing and interpretation
- Should be fully aware of Geonics EM61MK2 Metal detectors (carts and towed arrays), Instrument Verification Strip "IVS" verifications, IVS Seeds and Blind Seeds Program, data collection and data processing using Geosoft Montage Software and should be able to adapt the geophysical survey methodologies to suit Kuwait's Environment at oil fields.
- Geophysicist should be aware of applicable Geophysical Survey Standards as mentioned in US Corps of engineers, Defense Construction Canada Standard V2.0, and international applicable standards.
- main role will be to compare project's specification with actual work method statements approved by the client to detect any discrepancies and to recommend modifications to the work plans to enhance performance.
For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office
Spencer Ogden recruits the best international talent across all energy sectors, providing industry leading services to our candidates at every stage of the project life cycle.
Our global network of international offices give you access to the world’s most exciting permanent, contract and temporary positions, offering a world of opportunity to our candidates.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in professional, proactive global energy recruitment – and our Oil & Gas team is no exception. Our managers have a wealth of experience both in recruitment and on-site, giving them the perfect insight and knowledge to understand your recruitment needs. We deliver worldwide across the upstream and downstream sectors to an award-winning standard - and it’s how we do it that makes all the difference.
To meet the challenges, we bring local knowledge with a global perspective and work within the political, geographical, social and cultural reality, not against it.
We also have a bespoke, end-to-end recruitment solution to overcome the challenges of mobilizing personnel into these harsh environments when needed. Wherever you are in the world we have comprehensive candidate care including an in-house team dedicated to our contractors.