Skills: Project Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Hamilton, NJ, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Environmental Project Manager, a seller / doer that will report into our Hamilton, New Jersey office manager. This strategic role has responsibility for expanding Amec Foster Wheeler’s water resources and environmental services in New York and New Jersey. If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Serve as a senior water and wastewater treatment resource specialist in New York and New Jersey
- Develop and execute marketing plans to grow Amec Foster Wheeler’s market share in the water resources market in New York and New Jersey
- Grow key client accounts and develop new key clients especially industrial and pharmaceutical
- Develop plans, designs, and studies that meet the client’s needs and comply with all applicable regulations
- Develop and maintain communication channels with clients, stake holders and internal Amec Foster Wheeler personnel to ensure that work flows smoothly as well as providing first class services
- Oversee the development of project budgets, schedules and reports
- Gather up to date information first hand at sites, meeting with clients and constantly monitoring work performances
Skills / Qualifications
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering and MBA is a plus
- More than 15 years engineering or operations experience with environmental projects including at least 5 years increasing responsibility as a project manager
- Extensive experience in water resource and environmental remediation projects
- Proven ability to develop new, proprietary and innovative solutions to current processes is an asset
- A willingness to travel both domestic and internationally, up to 20%
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.