Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database, IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bellingham, WA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Brinderson is looking for an experienced Program Manager for the Washington Region.
Brinderson LP, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a full service engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance and turnaround company serving the western United States. Concentrating primarily on energy projects in the private sector, Brinderson serves a broad range of industries, including upstream oil and gas production, gas processing, oil refining, terminals and pipelines, chemicals, renewable energy, and industrial manufacturing. For more details, visit www.brinderson.com
Responsible for supervising day-to-day engineering activities at client site
- Oversee all functional maintance, turnaround, captial construction work as well as administrative activities
- Oversee employees in their work on process piping, pressure vessels, heat exchange equipment, rotating equipment, basic electrical components and process control devices
- Develop fit-for-purpose solutions to complex maintenance, turnaround and construction challenges.
- Manage and delegate work effectively
- Establish and maintain a productive working relationships with key Client personnel
- Establish performance metrics and objectives to meet Company and Client expectations around safety, quality and cost control
- Manage all site-based performance metrics
- Provide engineering leadership, coaching and technical expertise to support maintenance and turnaround work
- Determine plant resource and asset requirements to efficiently execute planned and unplanned work
- Review all work to ensure compliance with client and company safety and quality control standards
- Train and motivate staff
- Manage personnel issues
Work experience must include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- Must have 10 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation
- Supervisory experience in the petrochemical or related industry
- Routine and corrective maintenance concepts for process-related facilities
- Enterprise business management software, such as SAP
- Principles of process piping, pressure vessels, heat exchange equipment, rotating equipment, electrical control components, and process control devices
We offer a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Bonus potential, Matching 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.