Skills: Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Aegion Corporation is seeking a Marketing Intern.
Aegion Corporation keeps infrastructure working better, safer and longer for customers throughout the world. We work with municipalities and major oil & gas and mining companies to protect, rehabilitate and maintain their vital assets. Our expertise in engineering, manufacturing, installation and skilled labor is focused primarily in pipelines, although we also work in industrial facilities and on buildings, bridges and other commercial and transportation structures. We work with our customers to help them solve the issues they face in managing these assets.
We are currently searching for a Marketing & Communications Intern. The Intern will be exposed to a broad range of marketing activities, including basic marketing administrative support, market research, graphic design and website maintenance. The Intern will be provided with meaningful hands on work experience during his/her time with Aegion. Additionally, by being an active participant in all facets of the marketing & communication discipline, he/she will gain relevant, real world work experience.
- Communicate with appropriate parties regarding products and product information
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with HTML and web design
- Willingness to learn and expand current skills
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Experience with online content management systems is a plus
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- 4-year degree or pursuing a 4-year degree in the field of journalism, communications, business administration or marketing
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.