Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer, Legal
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Insituform Technologies, LLC. is looking for an experienced Contract Specialist.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more details, visit www.insituform.com
- Responsible for reviewing and preparing construction contract documents to be included with bids.
- Prepare prequalification forms and any addendums to the form.
- Help with cost analysis during bid process
- Interface with clients to assist in preparation of bids and proposals
- Securing bonds and insurance certificates
- Execute documents, and performing other functions to support the bid/proposal process that includes: signing bids, contracts and subcontracts as contracting and Attesting Officer
- Provide appropriate leadership information on bond, insurance or other cost during the bid process.
- Communicate and participate in audits
- Maintain compliance information
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience reviewing contract documents required
- Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills and ability to multitask and take initiative to complete tasks without constant direction
- Outstanding written and verbal communication as well as time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Paralegals are preferred
- Security clearance is a plus
- Correspond and verbally communicate in a professional manner with customers
- Adapt to conflicting deadlines and priorities established by company and bid deadline demands
- Travel less than 5%.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.