Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Insituform Technologies, LLC. is looking for an experienced Contract Specialist.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more details, visit www.insituform.com
- Responsible for reviewing and preparing construction contract documents to be included with bids.
- Prepare prequalification forms and any addendums to the form.
- Help with cost analysis during bid process
- Interface with clients to assist in preparation of bids and proposals
- Securing bonds and insurance certificates
- Execute documents, and performing other functions to support the bid/proposal process that includes: signing bids, contracts and subcontracts as contracting and Attesting Officer
- Provide appropriate leadership information on bond, insurance or other cost during the bid process.
- Communicate and participate in audits
- Maintain compliance information
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience reviewing construction contract documents required
- Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills and ability to multitask and take initiative to complete tasks without constant direction
- Outstanding written and verbal communication as well as time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Paralegals are preferred
- Security clearance is a plus
- Correspond and verbally communicate in a professional manner with customers
- Adapt to conflicting deadlines and priorities established by company and bid deadline demands
- Travel less than 5%.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.