Skills: Electrical Technician, Electrician, Installation Engineer
Other Skills: cathodic protection
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Construction Foreman.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Manage field staff, actively work in the field, and operate specialized installation equipment for execution of construction service jobs
- Responsible for keeping construction progress in line with overall project schedule, cost estimate and in conformance with the contract documents
- Review field file with project coordinator to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Ensure that all required materials and equipment are ready before starting work
- Purchase field materials not stocked by company that are necessary to complete installation
- Schedule subordinates and subcontractors to assist in system installations
- Supervise installation in accordance with job specifications and customer requirements
- Monitor progress of subordinates and subcontractors to ensure satisfactory job completion
- Revise installation plans as necessary to accommodate field conditions
- Collect field data prior to the energization of cathodic protection system
- Prepare accurate dimensioned as-built drawings of installed system components
- Conduct toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Train all subordinates in accordance with company safety practices
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- High School diploma or GED
- Field construction and crew management experience required
- Experience working with electricity or as an Electrician
- Experience with cathodic protection installations helpful
- Strong crew leadership and mentoring skills
- Must be able to travel overnight during the week and on weekend's as needed
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Class A CDL preferred
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, paid Overtime, Per Diem, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Every day, people’s lives and livelihoods depend on the operation of pipelines, refineries and other infrastructure related to the production of energy.
At Aegion, we are in the business of making sure these structures last. Our companies provide services and solutions to protect, strengthen and maintain them —inside and out — before, during and after their construction.
Aegion companies are leaders and innovators in Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. This includes everything from cathodic protection on pipelines to maintenance at refineries nationwide. Contact Aegion today to learn more about our companies or how to join our team of infrastructure professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.