Skills: Construction Superintendent, Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager I in Houston, TX.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
Performing Field Surveys
- Measure and record all field data in an accurate and thorough manner
- Analyze field data for evaluation of requirements for cathodic protection
- Perform and supervise all types of field surveys
- Diagnose and remedy cathodic protection system malfunctions
- Make modifications to cathodic protection designs to suit field changes
Data and Report Preparation
- Reduce raw field data to tables and/or charts to facilitate interpretation
- Using standard word processing software, create customer survey reports
- Prepare field sketches for submittal to drafting staff
- Complete Daily Inspection Reports for all on-site field inspections
- Analyze material and structure layout to conceive most appropriate design
- Apply basic engineering principles and corrosion theory to design
- Prepare mathematical calculations to support the proposed design
- Prepare conceptual design plan
- Proceed with design plan and details and submit mockups to drafting
- Prepare cathodic protection specifications for materials and execution
- Calculate an estimated bill of cathodic protection system materials
- Calculate an estimate of probable cost to furnish and install the system
- Using standard word processing software, create customer design support
- Plan and coordinate several major projects of extended duration or requiring multiple tasks
- Prepare required submittal documents for approval by the reviewing authority
- Work within allotted time constraints to complete project deliverables
- Contact customer monthly to maintain open communication of job schedule
- Maintain continuous and profitable working relationships with customers
- Provide technical assistance to contractors
- Assist in training entry-level technical staff personnel
- Accurately and clearly present data in an organized and consistent manner
- Direct the activities of field engineer/technician(s) or a construction crew
- Use good judgment in planning and scheduling multiple project assignments
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to supervisor
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date inventory of company equipment
- Inform supervisor at every fiscal year of new capital expense requirements
- Maintain open job files for ready access by all office personnel
- Minimum of 5-8 years professional experience.
- Must have strong project management and problem solving skills. Strong team and internal customer service skills are a must.
- Incumbent must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Annual Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.