Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tampa, FL, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is seeking a CEI Inspector in the Central Florida region to assist in the Construction Engineering & Inspection Group in Tampa and surrounding Central Florida area.
Responsible for performing assignments in assisting Senior Inspector in the performance of their duties. Receive general supervision from the Senior Inspector who reviews work while in progress.
Skills / Qualifications
- Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues, Self Study Course and submit the mandatory Certification of Course Completion form (for structures projects)
- High school graduate or equivalent plus two (2) years’ experience in construction inspection, one (1) year of which shall have been in bridge and/or roadway construction inspection
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (required for inspection of all drilled shafts including miscellaneous structures such as sign structures, lighting structures and traffic signal structures)
- IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level I
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- Nuclear Radiation Safety certification
- Florida Stormwater, Erosion and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification Program for Inspectors and Contractors
- Must be able to drive a company vehicle and lift at least 25 lbs. Must be able to access project sites as required to observe construction activities and/or contractor's work in progress
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.