Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking a Senior Project Administrator in Kennesaw GA.
- Type and proofread memoranda, more complex reports, letters, charts, graphs and e-mail messages using word processing, spreadsheet and data management applications
- Sets up systems for maintaining records and files in hard copy and / or automated data base format
- Project Tracking and Control- Compile and accurately tracks financial information on a task level for review by project management to effectively and profitably manage the project
- Contract Administration- Assists the Project Manager in accurate documentation and distribution of intermediate contractual obligations, deliverables and out-of-scope request
- Enters Project setups
- Assist in proposal preparation
- May perform a variety of accounting-related clerical duties; checks records, prepares invoices and vouchers, posts records, etc.
- Assists in planning special projects, seminars and events
- Compiles accurate data to prepares reports as needed
- Handles complex maintenance requests / complaints or coordinates with building vendors for more complex requests / complaints involving janitorial, electrical, etc.
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Coordinate moving and storage of office furniture and equipment; may set-up conference / training rooms for meetings
- Make meeting and travel arrangements if required for senior staff
- Handle routine and sometimes more complex inquiries and information requests
- Prepare and process paperwork necessary for purchase orders, invoice payment, expense reports, etc.
- Ensure office supplies are adequate and equipment is in proper working order
- May perform a variety of project administration duties including spreadsheet maintenance, preparation of contract forms for approval, distribution of reports and production of sensitive information
- May assist and help mentor junior level administrative personnel
Skills / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 7+ years of related experience
- Formal secretarial or business training is strongly preferred
- Experience with client relations
- Ability to operate office equipment and applicable computer software applications
- Highly proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software packages
- Proficient in all aspects of secretarial and organizational skills
- Knowledge of accounting terms / procedures
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
- Knowledge of company policies, practices, organizational structure and office procedures
- Ability to work under pressure or deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Professional appearance and courteous manner
- Attention to detail
- Professional communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.