Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for a Project Designer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian Market. As a result of this, Project Engineering Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Be familiar with the contents of the Department Quality Plan and perform tasks required by that plan
- Be completely familiar with the project CAD drafting requirements
- Ensure the procedures and Work Practices listed in the Project Engineering Quality Plan are applied as appropriate
- Produce project PFD’s and MFD’s in accordance with process and project engineering requirements
- Assist the Project Engineer through the issue of MFD’s, Line Lists, Equipment lists and other design documents, or any other reasonable task requested by the Engineer
- Be familiar with the requirements of the project schedule and expedite the project design deliverables accordingly
- Assist the Project engineer with the transfer of records to storage, microfilming and for destruction
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- FEED and EPC Experience in petrochemical & refinery projects will be an advantage
- Excellent with using AutoCAD 2D
- Fair in Smart Plant P&ID
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.