Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Alpharetta, GA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking an AP Specialist (Expense Report Processing) for our Alpharetta GA. office.
Accurate audit and timely processing of employee expense reports for reimbursement using the Deltek System. Careful attention to detail to ensure company policies / procedures are being followed and compliance to DCAA / FAR requirements. Also ensures timely processing to meet established deadlines for reimbursement. Work closely with offices, management and vendors and provide prompt responses to inquiries
- Thorough audit of expense reports in accordance with company policies and DCAA / FAR requirements
- Timely expense report processing
- Address employee expense related concerns / issues
- Assists with Travel Suspense and Cash Advance reconciliations
- Assists with audit requests as directed
- Works on special project as directed
Skills / Qualifications
- BA / BS in accounting / finance or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 3 years of high volume expense report processing in a corporate accounts payable environment
- Solid understanding of general accounting
- Working knowledge of DCAA and FAR compliance guidelines / requirements
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work with employees and management
- Strong research and problem solving abilities
- Intermediate Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.