Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Thorold, ON, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking a Receptionist / Project Assistant to join our team in Thorold, ON.
- Reception duties includes incoming calls, incoming / outgoing mail / couriers, greeting / directing visitors, supply orders and data entry
- Accounts payable includes tracking receipt of incoming payables, coding and submission
- Maintaining project, payable filing and archiving
- Setting up projects in system and preparation of documents / files
- Tracking of subcontractor agreements insurance documents
- Preparation and tracking of other project file documents
- Month end assistance includes budget increases, shuffling budgets and review of P&L
- Assist with monthly prebilling analysis / invoicing to clients
Skills / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; Post graduate diploma is an asset
- Previous administrative and support position of 1-5 years
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel / spreadsheets and databases
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.