Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, identifying, and qualifying potential candidates for top positions in a designated multi-location region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consults with Regional HR Reps and Hiring Manager on recruitment needs to target and attract top candidates in region.
- Participates in interviews such as preliminary phone interviews, in-person interviews before presenting final candidates to Hiring Manager for consideration.
- Coordinates and attends job fairs and other recruiting events as required.
- Responsible for successful recruitment practices in region by developing sourcing strategy to ensure efficient, cost effective recruitment processes for a number of geographical locations while minimizing advertising costs, and the length a position is open, and the total number of vacancies in the region.
- Manages internal and external job postings and advertisement functions by creating and posting all company-wide job openings to Oceanet, Oceaneering web site and external sites.
- Assists with special projects.
- Searches, prints, and screens resumes from HR Library and Job Board Resume Databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, or a relevant technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant recruiting experience
- Solid full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience complying with OFCCP criteria
- Thorough understanding of state and federal employment laws
- Strong negotiation skills and selection techniques
- Understanding of behavioral interviewing
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel Powerpoint with significant knowledge of ATS systems
- SHRM/AIRS/HCI certifications
- College recruiting
- Knowledgeable in PeopleSoft HR application
- Process Management experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 11212
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.