Negara Brunei, Brunei Darussalam
Negara Brunei, Brunei Darussalam
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Negara Brunei, Brunei Darussalam
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world-s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This job role is the entry level professional position into the cementing PSL. -The role is primarily field based on either an offshore or onshore well site however, a significant amount of time will also be spent in the workshop / office / laboratory.
Responsibilities includes the participation and execution under supervision of the following activities, but is not limited to:
- Performance of pre/post job equipment inspection and preparation.
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance to the Cementing service and support equipment such as manifold, manifold components, pumps, bulk plant, cementing storage vessels, centrifugal pumps.
- Operations logistic preparation, mobilization, delivery, execution, demobilization, reporting processes and maintenance.
- Equipment lay-out and rig up / rig down operations on the location.
- Operation of the support equipment such as manifold, lines, chemical delivery, bulk plant, data monitoring equipment and service equipment such as Cement Pumping and Mixing equipment, Blender, Liquid Additive Metering Systems, Centrifugal Pumps, Plug releasing tools, etc. Maintenance of data acquisition devices attached to the treating lines. Assistance on the bulk plant in order to achieve bulk cement blending required as well as delivery and storage for cement and additives.
- Participate on the pre-mixing of spacer fluids.
- Participate in the evaluation of cementing calculations which include but is not limited to pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, pressure to reverse, and determining burst and collapse.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of products such as cementing blends, spacer fluid systems, sodium silicate fluid system, loss circulation additives, casing attachments, float equipment, multiple stage cementing tools, and squeeze packers. Understands basic lab test data such as pump time, density, yield, water ratio, etc.
- Understands hazardous materials, job, wash up and discharge procedures. Holds Pre & Post Job safety meetings from time-to-time defining risks to personnel and the environment.
Training Responsibilities, this includes the successful completion, but is not limited to:
- Comply with the country regulatory legal, safety, quality and environmental requirements.
- Comply with the technical requirements assigned to the job position.
- Complete the set of competencies assigned.
- A completed undergraduate degree in either- of the fields related to science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) is a minimum requirement.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
F18, Lorong 4, Seria,-Negara Brunei,-No Selection,-, Brunei Darussalam
Experience Level:-Experienced Hire-
Product Service Line:-Cementing--
Full Time / Part Time:-Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:-
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.