Skills: Research & Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Pune, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The User Experience (UX) Researcher will provide user experience research support to ensure that the systems Schlumberger deploys are approachable, efficient and engaging for our user population. The ideal candidate has a passion for working collaboratively and iteratively within a multidisciplinary team using proven methods and techniques to help drive innovation and continuous improvement.
• Transcribe and timestamp video & audio interviews.
• Tag transcripts, sort and organize multiple transcriptions into initial themes.
• Sort and organize transcriptions to assist persona and journey map development.
• Assist with usability testing analysis and report creation.
• Conduct remote evaluations of complex applications for web, desktop and mobile for adherence to User Experience guidelines & usability heuristics.
• Help to improve efficiency in User Experience process.
• Present findings concisely and effectively in order that they communicate actionable results.
• Conduct competitive and research.
• Proactively identify need for user research and usability studies.
• Continuously improve user research processes.
• Maintain and improve systems for archiving user research documentation.
• 3+ years’ experience in conducting User Experience research preferred.
• Demonstrated skill in the principles of user-centered design and research.
• Experience with designing user surveys and analyzing data.
• Proficient in Microsoft office products, Camtasia, Morae, User Zoom or similar products.
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, in large enterprise environments.
• Excellent command of research methods with knowledge of when and how to apply various methods during each product phase.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Extremely detail oriented, flexible and able to adapt in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.