Skills: Materials Management , Purchasing, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Holland, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
~~Several vacancies have arisen for experienced Project Expediting Coordinators, the positions will be based in Holland. Only applicants with the relevant experience need apply.
• Responsible for directing, organising and controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM)
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
• Prepare project organization and communication charts.
• Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
• Review Expediting reports received from 3rd party expeditors throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Issue Project specific Purchase Orders and relevant specifications
• Maintain Project Tracking Log.
• Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
• Other duties as required by line management from time to time.
In order to apply, you must have a minimum of five (5) year's experience in a similar role. The role requires knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry. The chosen candidate will be able to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment and demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and expansive organisation and to gain quality experience.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Intertek's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 15 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
Intertek is one of the largest and most respected specialized staffing and outsourcing agencies operating in the engineering and technical services marketplace. Working closely with its clients, Intertek has played a critical role in staffing some of the most notable projects to have been designed, engineered, constructed and commissioned on all major continents.
Intertek’s competitive advantage lies in its unique ability to provide highly qualified personnel that clearly meet the client’s needs, expectations and site placement requirements. This is accomplished through a network of dedicated, proactive and strategic recruitment centers established in multiple geographic regions providing an impressive ability to identify, screen, hire and deploy not only expatriate resources but also local and regional expertise. This proficiency is not easily found in today's marketplace, thus positioning Intertek to contribute significant value to the client's local labor content and sustainable development initiatives.