Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $90000 - $120000 per annum
Location: Baton Rouge, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a downstream operating company is looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer on a direct basis located in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Mechanical engineering technical support in the chemical manufacturing sites
- Asset reliability improvement initiatives, troubleshooting and problem solving; including "hands-on" and structured root cause failure analyses, and the use of best practices such as LEAN methods, Reliability Centered Maintenance, FMEA, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, and other similar tools
- Working in cross-functional teams to improve fixed and rotating equipment reliability, identify cost reductions, and improve service factors for all sites
- Provide reactive, predictive and preventive maintenance technical support
- Facilitate equipment modifications and root cause failure analyses with vendors & consultants
- Provide specialty mechanical design, stress analysis, vessel design, and design code compliance technical support as needed
- 8+ years of maintenance and reliability engineering experience in the Chemical Process Industry
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.